Why invest in Accrol Group Holdings plc?
- Accrol is the market leader in the fastest growing segment of UK consumer soft tissue market, private label (also known as own label).
- The UK tissue market is worth £1.6bn (retail sales) and is growing at 2.8%.
- Private label sales represent 50% up from 48% last year.
- Market is growing by over 8% year on year and sales in traditional big brands are declining by circa 6% year on year.
- Accrol has an industry leading product range and a broad customer base – no one customer represents more than 21% of revenue.
- The UK soft tissue market is consolidating, improving the opportunity and returns for the strongest players.
- The Group is cash generative.
- Accrol has a highly experienced and invested management team with proven track record in transformational change, operational excellence and commercial leadership that delivers consistent levels of return.
- Accrol has a keen understanding of consumer behaviour, enabling the Group to react quickly to and capitalise on changing trends.
- A relentless drive on operational efficiency and input cost management has created the strongest foundations on which to grow.
- The business has been fully restructured and is now well invested and operationally efficient with significant headroom for growth.